Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary : £20,000
Bonus: Uncapped commission scheme. OTE £35k though top performers can achieve £50k+
Location: Manchester City Centre
My client are one of the UK’s leading business consultancies who provide a wide range of HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety services to their client base.
The company enable businesses to have a complete solution through contractual implantation, advice, guidance, training and preventative solutions that give employers and businesses complete protection.
The role of an Appointment Setter
You will be working closely with field based consultants, arranging qualified appointments & managing all aspects of marketing for regional seminars.
The role will require you to follow up leads generated by the companies online marketing campaigns and build relationships with influencers within the business.
Key Skills of an Appointment Setter
* This is a sales environment which means the ability to work under pressure to achieve individual, team and company targets
* An ideal candidate will have some experience in a desk based sales / marketing role preferable business to business
* Have good communication skills and a basic understanding of IT
* 20 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays
* £25 High Street Voucher on the date of your birthday
* Birthday day off as paid leave
* Contributory Pensions Plan
* Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
* Free breakfast on the last Friday of the month
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Weekly/Monthly bonus incentives
* Company Pizza Lunch Days
* Fresh Fruit Daily
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced company that value their staff and can offer a real opportunity to progress through the business over time. For more information please do apply!
You must sign in to apply for this position.