Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Job Title: Collections Agent
Job Location: Manchester City Centre, Manchester
Job Salary: £22,000 + Bonus
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Do you have a stable background in B2B/Commercial Collections?
Do you want to work for a company with a great reputation in delivering excellent customer service?
Do you have collections experience?
If you possess excellent collections skills we want to hear from you!
An exciting Collections Agent opportunity has arisen due to company expansion of the collections team based in excellent in Manchester City Centre. This opportunity will require a candidate with an excellent telephone manner and negotiation skills to join their expanding setup.
Ideal candidates will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and have a strong telephone manner. You will ideally be from an FCA regulated background, having worked within a recoveries or collections position previously.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is experiencing a high level of growth and development.
Job duties will include:
* Dealing with businesses who are behind on their payments
* Speaking to customers answering any queries on their accounts
* Successfully negotiating repayment terms that are suitable
* Providing full process support to customers
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in a phone based collections/negotiation role with a b2b background
* Have experience of working in a targeted FCA Regulated position
* Be a strong team player with a professional approach
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click apply today or call Dominic on (0161) (238) (9774)
Keywords: Customer Service, Inbound, Customer, Customer Advisor, Advisor, Service, Inbound Customer Service, Inbound Customer Advisor, collections, collections agent, business collections, recoveries, commercial
Locations: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Old Trafford, Irlam, Wigan, Bolton, Sale, Altrincham, Trafford, Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Stockport
You must sign in to apply for this position.