Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Deputy Clinical Manager
Days and Nights Available
£37,345 – £49,795 per annum (Dependent on contracted hours)
An opportunity has arisen to work for one the UK’s leading national healthcare providers. Nestled in the leafy Surrey countryside within a picturesque village our client is great for residents seeking a peaceful, calming environment. My client is looking to recruit a supportive Deputy Clinical Manager for a mixed days and nights role. Strong nurses looking to take the step up will be considered for this role.
The successful Nurse will lead, motivate and work within a team offering clinical guidance and to ensure equipped and inspired delivery of care to the highest standards. That care starts with the detailed assessments that you will complete and the individualized plans you will develop for each service user ensuring that their physical needs are met as well as their emotional needs being met too.
As a Deputy Clinical Manager you will;
* Have a passion for caring for the elderly and infirm
* Have a proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
* Be a clear understanding of NMC codes of conduct
* Be genuinely commitment to expand your professional expertise
* Team player
* A compassionate and empathetic individual whilst holding professional standards
Benefits for the nurses include;
*Cycle to work scheme
* Paid Breaks
* DBS cost covered
* Comprehensive induction and training programme
* Cover the cost of NMC
* Hot meals provided to all staff on a 12 hour shift
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days annual leave
If you are interested in the Deputy Clinical Manager role then please call time recruitment on 0161 238 9773
You must sign in to apply for this position.