Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location: Wimbledon, South West London
Salary: £40404.00 + Bonus
Hours: Full time
Time Recruitment are excited to be representing a prestigious care home provider with and outstanding reputation.
We are leading their search for a Clinical Lead Nurse in the Wimbledon area of South West London; the home specialises in the provision of residential, excellent standard nursing care and palliative care and specialist dementia care.
This nursing home is large, with over 78 beds. It is spacious, with several lounge areas and gardens for residents to enjoy and are urged to use. The home is located in an excellent area just and a short walk away from the train station.
The Benefits for the role of nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) Clinical Lead are:
* Salary up to £40404
* Regular pay reviews
* Annual bonus
* One to One sessions with the Home Manager regularly
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
* 28 days Holiday plus statutory.
* Award winning training and development opportunities as voted by CIPD
In your role as the Clinical Lead, you will be supported by an excellent home manager as well as senior regional managers and will have an excellent team of nurses and care assistants with you on shift.
Clinical Lead duties are as follows:
* Direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff within the home
* Ensuring all training and up skilling is completed
* Completing inductions and supervisions for your unit
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* Checking any clinical work completed
* Family liaison for your designated unit
You will liaise with a multi-disciplinary team including CQC and generally assist the home manager in day to day duties and have a good mix of clinical and supernumerary time at your own discretion offering autonomy within your role.
If you are interested to make an exciting career move to forward thinking company which offer excellent packages and support promoting from within, then speak to Usman at Time Recruitment or call 02071609911
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
This position is suitable for: Deputy Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Night Manager, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN
You must sign in to apply for this position.