Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£33,033 per annum (Equivalent to £16.50ph) + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 38.5 Nights Only!
Time Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Clinical Lead to work in an elderly nursing home situated in the Castle Bromwich area of Birmingham. The service is very close to the M6 with free onsite parking, plenty of choices for public transport making it very easy to locate.
The facility looks after patients who are elderly and may require support with mental disabilities, the home accommodates for up to 50 residents which is spread across 4 units. One unit is for residential and the other 3 are for specialist dementia. The homes latest CQC report is excellent scoring “Good” on all areas making it a safe, pleasant environment to work in.
On the day shift there will be three nurses on at all times with one highly trained Senior Carer who will be supporting the nurses with the medication rounds. The night shift where you will be in charge of will have two nurses and six carers. You will be responsible for all aspect of clinical deliverance making sure it is delivered to the highest standards at all times.
* Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
* Clinical audits
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of residents
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives
* Experienced registered nurse or (RGN/RMN)
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
* Have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for the residents
* Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays
* Private Healthcare Plan
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
*Highly Competitive pay rate
*Support of a friendly care team
They are looking for an experienced RGN/RMN to work full time on Nights. This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking for the next step in their career, or for an existing Clinical Lead looking to join a well-respected organisation with potential for further development.
The successful candidate will have come from a hospital or staff nursing background or from a similar specialism, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop and enhance your clinical skills and to join a progressing company with huge potential, ambition and rewarding career opportunities then apply below for more information.
If you have any questions or wish to know more about the position contact Larissa at Time today!.
Or click ‘APPLY’ below
This Position is suitable for: RGN, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Unit Manager, RGN Manager, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, RMN or Registered Mental Health Nurse.
You must sign in to apply for this position.