Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location: Broadway, Worcester
Salary: £38,000 per annum + paid breaks + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 40 per week – Days – 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Time Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Manager in Broadway, Worcester within a well-established recently refurbished specialist nursing facility providing long-term care, nursing care, convalescence and respite along with catering to patients with dementia or physical disabilities.
This is a specialist and varied facility catering to NHS patients with several separate units purposely designed to provide tailored care with 45 beds in total.
As the Clinical Manager your duties include:
– Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
– Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
– Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
– Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
– Assessments and Pre Assessments
– Acting as the point of contact for the unit
– Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
– Liaising with medical professionals and family members
– Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
– Meeting with CQC representatives when required
There’s a wealth of benefits included with the Clinical Manager role are as listed below:
– 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
– Free physio
– Free meals
– Private dental insurance
– Private Healthcare
– Pension and life assurance available
– Child care voucher scheme
– Free uniform
– Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
All applicants for the Clinical Management role should hold a NMC pin along with valid right to work in the UK; be a qualified nurse looking for career progression within a company offering industry leading training facilities, award winning and ongoing personal development opportunities.
We are seeking a nurse with sound communication skills, strong management acumen who can gain buy in from nurses and lead clinically when required; understanding safeguarding procedures, CQC legislation but most importantly an ambitious nurse looking to eventually progress further.
With a wealth of training before starting the position including a full week solely shadowing a current Clinical Manager within the group and a view to provide onsite and offsite development and training you will be encouraged to obtain your NVQ level 4 and 5 in management and will obtain relevant qualifications in leadership and mentorship alongside having all on site mandatory clinical training as required.
APPLY BELOW for more information and immediate consideration for the Clinical Management role
Or Call Antonia at Time Recruitment on 0121 222 6400 or email [email protected]
Keywords: Clinical Manager, Deputy Manager, Nurse Deputy Manager, Clinical Unit Manager, Clinical Unit Manager – RGN/RMN, Unit Manager, Dementia Unit Manager, RGN, RMN, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, General Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nurse, Nursing.
You must sign in to apply for this position.