Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£35,000 – £36,000 per annum + paid breaks + excellent benefits
Flexible shift pattern as part of the senior management team
Time Recruitment are exclusively representing a reputable and high end national care home provider with and outstanding reputation within the private healthcare industry. Recruiting for a Clinical Service Manager.
About the role of the Clinical Service Manager:
– You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home.
– You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for the residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
-Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
-By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the company brand and raising the care home’s profile
-You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Who we’re looking for:
– You will be a level one Registered Nurse
– You will possess a sound and up-to-date knowledge of tissue viability, infection control and care planning
– With a real understanding of the benefits that the right nursing care can bring to residents’ lives, you will champion independence, choice and dignity by delivering the highest quality care to our residents
– An ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
– A natural educator, you will continually seek to share your knowledge of elderly care with those around you
– A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently..
This exciting opportunity is full time with 1 in 5 weekend cover to be worked which is rotational between all management within the facility; there is an attractive salary on offer of £35,000 – £36,000 per annum plus an impressive benefits package listed below.
Many Clinical Managers go on to manage their own homes or gain area manager/troubleshooting roles within the company and see progression happen very quickly.
This is the ideal role if you want to progress into home management as many of the functions taken on are related to the general management of the home including complex assessments, discharges and being the point of contact for a multi-disciplinary team whilst also taking admissions from the local hospital.
Clinical Managers will also receive the benefits listed below:
** Staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor’s
** Access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental treatment
** Cycle to Work Scheme
** Child care vouchers
** Refer a friend scheme
** Cash Plan discounts
** The cost of your DBS Check (£44)
** The cost of NMC registration (£120)*
** Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
** Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
** Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
** Uniform provided
** Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
** 28 days annual leave
** Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
To apply please do so below before the opportunity is missed. If you have a query contact Antonia at Time Recruitment on 0121 222 6400 or email [email protected]
You will suit this role if you are: Clinical Services Manager, Clinical Manager, Deputy Manager, Staff Nurse, RGN, General Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Charge Nurse, Senior Sister, Matron, Registered Nurse, Clinical Lead, Unit Lead. Unit Manager, Home Manager, Deputy Nurse Manager, Nurse Manager
You must sign in to apply for this position.