Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Clinical Unit Manager – RGN or RMN
Location: Southwark, London
Salary: £38,896pa – equivalent to £17.00 per hour
Hours: 44 hours per week (days or nights available)
Time recruitment are proud to announce that one of the UK’s largest care home providers currently seeking a Unit Manager for one of their care homes in the Southwark area of London.
Within walking distance of London’s Tower Bridge, The Home is a purpose built 120 bedded care home offering Dementia and Specialist care.
Reporting to the home manager, the Unit Manager will be accountable for the smooth running of a nursing unit within the care home, providing leadership and direction to the nursing and care staff. You will ensure that all residents have their individual care needs adhered to at all times.
As a Unit Manager (RGN or RMN) your duties will be as follows:
* Overseeing all clinical staff within the unit
* Accountable for the smooth running of the nursing unit
* Providing leadership and direction to the nursing staff
* Assessing all residents individual care needs
* Delegating shifts and duties to nursing and care staff
* Assisting in the development
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN/RMN qualification
* A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings.
* Proven ability to co-ordinate, care and prioritise tasks and a willingness to coach, guide and support your team.
Part of your role as the nursing unit manager will be to liaise with industry professionals attending the unit alongside resident’s families and friends, take a hands on clinical approach towards residents when required and take a personable approach to residents, staff and visitors.
Some benefits are listed below:
* Award winning training and development – Affiliated with local University
* Regular 1-2-1 and development sessions
* 25 days annual leave including a birthday holiday
* Childcare vouchers
* Company contributed pension
If you have a strong clinical knowledge, are RGN qualified and looking for the next step in your career apply below for immediate consideration or contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment to work within one of the top private healthcare companies in the UK!
(Keywords; Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, Clinical Services Manager, Service Manager, RMN, RGN, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, General Nurse, London, RGN, London, )
You must sign in to apply for this position.