Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
CNC Turner (Large flatbed)
Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary / Rate: £12 – £14 per hour
My client is a roller and cylinder specialist based in Radcliffe. They specialise in roll design and work on a range of different rollers from heat transfer rollers to steel rollers.
Due to the continued growth in 2017 they are looking to employ a talented number of CNC Turners to join their existing team in Radcliffe.
The duties of the role will be depending on what you are working on:
* Setting up and operation of CNC machine (large bed)
* Continually making attempts to improve productivity and work methods
*Ensuring relevant documentation is complete
*Ensuring equipment is maintained in good working order and faults reported immediately
*Ensuring safety practices are carried out
*Keeping work areas tidy and free from obstacles
*Ensuring lifting equipment put away safely and kept tidy
In order to be successful in the role, candidates will be required to have :
* Strong CNC Turning experience essential
* Experience working on large one off machined parts
* Capable of reading engineering drawings
* Ability to work on own initiative, and as part of a team
* Ability to prioritise
* Good oral and written communication skills
In return, my client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a long term assignment which could lead to a permanent role after a temp to perm period.
We are also offering excellent rates of £12.00 to £14.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Candidates should send their CV directly to Lauren Hayes, [email protected] or call for more information on 0161 238 9777.
You must sign in to apply for this position.