Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Mon 09:00 – Fri 17:00
£17,000 – £20,000
Time Recruitment are working alongside a very large Insurance and Accident Management company who are one of the largest in the market. Dealing with claims from start to finish from the point of the claims to settlement.
The role includes managing the suppliers and maintaining client relationships and arranging rental vehicle to ensure client and legal requirements are met. You will work with the Hire and Logistics team to organise rental solutions for our non-fault accidents. The role includes working with Insurance Companies/Brokers and many more to ensure the smooth and effective solution for our client
– Working with customers to understand their rental requirements and organising the solutions.
– Review supplier performance against internal KPI’s
– Involved in the sourcing and signing up of new accounts as required to further the supply chain
– Contacting external companies such as lawyers and broker partners to pass information and case management so they can assist any settlements for our clients
– Admin and diary management of a case load.
– Work with clients and partners to ensure that any documentation and monitoring notes are received and recorded accurately for the settlement of a claim
– MS Office
– Communication skills
– Competent in IT
– Strong Negotiation
– Customer Service
– GCSE Level A-C
If you are interested get in touch on 0161 238 9774 or apply below.
You must sign in to apply for this position.