Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Debt Management Advisor
£22K Basic Salary (OTE £30-50K)
Monday- Thursday 10am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 2pm (1 in 3 Saturday’s 10am-4pm)
My client is a fast growing financial services company based in the centre of Stockport, who specialise in Debt Management, IVA, Trust Deeds, Bankruptcy and Life Insurance. They are looking for energetic, money hungry and career driven individuals to join their team and build a career within this fast paced and highly lucrative industry.
As a Debt Management Advisor you will be Speaking with clients at length about their current situation, including recording all creditor details along with taking a full income and expenditure report. You will also be required to assess the details taken and identify what is the best solution for their circumstances to help ease their financial problems.
It is important that candidates have a calm and empathetic phone manner, with the ability to explain things clearly, but are not afraid to be assertive and take control of the call.
– Outbound calls to customers who have requested help with their finances
– Rapport building and maintaining professional relationships
– Income & Expenditure reviews
– Advising customers of appropriate solutions
– Managing customers expectations
– Working to targets and being able to manage your day
– Ability to objection handle and take control of difficult situations with customers
Debt Management experience is a must and a proven track record of hitting targets will be expected.
If you are interested and feel that the above advert fits your experience and personality then please call on 0161 238 9774 and ask for Sam or email [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.