Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Deputy Home Manager – Nursing Home (RGN or RMN qualified)
Fully Supernumerary role – None clinical
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000 per annum & bonus
Hours: 40 Hours per week, days
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) Deputy Manager to work in a medium sized care home situated in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. This role is Fully Supernumerary role – None clinical however you will need nursing knowledge and experience.
This care home provides state-of-the-art accommodation and expert nursing and residential care for the elderly and also care to those suffering from dementia and other related cognitive conditions.
This is a permanent full time position and includes an attractive annual salary of £40,000 – £42,000 per annum. Your salary package will also be accompanied with a generous benefits scheme, some inclusive benefits are listed below:
* On-going training & development
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Access to companies shopping discount
* Employer contribution to a stakeholder pension plan
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* Employee help line to support staff in times of need
* Child care vouchers scheme
I’m looking for a knowledge, experienced deputy manager with proven experience in a similar setting. The ideal deputy manager applicant will;
* Be nurse qualified; registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental health nurse (RMN)
* Provide the support and development your team
* Knowledge on Clinical skills; Syringe drivers, PEG, Cannulation etc.
* Ensure rigorous safeguarding policies
* Supervise the creation of care plans
* Have sound knowledge of clinical governance
* Be responsible for clinical developments, with induction, coaching, training and mentoring that ensures knowledge and engagement levels are adequate
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Suitable for: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, London Nurse, Nursing Home Deputy Manager, Care Home, Nursing Home, Fully Supernumerary,
You must sign in to apply for this position.