Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Deputy Manager – Nursing Home
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5.00pm)
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a nurse qualified (RGN or RMN) Deputy Manager to take charge in an 80 bedded care home situated in Luton, Bedfordshire. This care home provides state-of-the-art accommodation and expert nursing and residential care for the elderly, as well as care to those suffering from dementia and other related cognitive conditions.
I am looking to speak with hard-working, motivated individuals with experience at a Deputy Manager level (preferably in a nursing home.) The home’s CQC requires improvement in two areas and is rated GOOD in three out of five areas.
This is a permanent, full time position and includes an attractive annual salary of £40,000 per annum. Your salary package will also be accompanied with a generous benefits scheme, some inclusive benefits are listed below:
* Access to a company academy which offers a range of training from NVQs to Masters Degrees!
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Access to companies shopping discount
* Employer contribution to a stakeholder pension plan
* Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
* Employee help line to support staff in times of need
* Child care vouchers scheme + many more!
I’m looking for a hands on, experienced deputy manager (RGN or RMN qualified) with proven experience in a similar setting. The ideal deputy manager applicant will;
* Be nurse qualified; registered general nurse (RGN) or registered mental health nurse (RMN)
* Provide the support and development your team
* Clinical skills; Syringe drivers, PEG, Cannulation etc.
* Ensure rigorous safeguarding policies
* Supervise the creation of care plans
* Have sound knowledge of clinical governance
* Be responsible for clinical developments, with induction, coaching, training and mentoring that ensures knowledge and engagement levels are adequate
My client offers second to none support for all levels of staff, which includes offering a nationally recognised team development qualification, followed by a level 3 management NVQ, a certificate or diploma in management studies, a degree in management and even a Master’s degree. The career prospects in this company are endless with many deputy managers moving on to become Home Managers, Regional Managers and above.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment
Alternatively please click APPLY below.
Suitable for: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, London Nurse, Nursing Home Deputy Manager, Care Home, Nursing Home, Watford Nurse, Nurse Manager,
You must sign in to apply for this position.