Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Time Recruitment are pleased to offer exciting opportunities for experienced Reach Drivers to join one of our fantastic logistics clients based in Blackrod, Bolton. Our Client is a leading 3PL business to the food manufacturing industry. They store, process and carry out deliveries for some of the country’s most famous food brands. With exciting growth plans, now is a fantastic time to join their excellent logistics team.
As a Reach Driver you will be expected to carry out duties including:
* The movement of stock by means of using the reach truck, this can include storage of products up to 6 high racking.
* Insure that stock is placed in the correct location whilst also completed in a timely manner.
* Assistance with order picking and goods preparation when FLT work is completed with the use of computerised order pick system.
* The loading and unloading of containers when required.
* Complete other associated duties as per the instruction of the shift Supervisor / Manager.
In order to be successful in the role you will need and be able to demonstrate the following:
* A valid RTITB Reach truck licence.
* Previous experience conducting order picking duties, ideally with use of hand scanners.
* Have previous experience working within a large distribution centre
* A good understanding of warehouse practices including and good knowledge of health and Safety.
* An excellent attitude to work and flexibility around working hours.
Also as a successful candidate you will be required to work on a shift basis which operate on a 4 on 4 off system over a 7 day period. The shift patterns are as follows.
07:00 – 19:00/19:00-7:00
All candidates will be expected to work all of the above shifts and will also be required to work Bank Holidays if on shift.
In return, my client is offering a competitive hourly rate of £9.00 per hour. Also an opportunity to join their team on a full time basis after a successful 13 week period with Time Recruitment.
If you wish to apply, please contact Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9772 or email your cv
You must sign in to apply for this position.