Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Job Role: Inbound Sales Advisor
Job Location: Bolton
Job Salary: £23.5K Start – goes up to £25.5K after probation & being fully CeMap qualified – Uncapped commission over £40K
Job Hours: Monday – Friday (hours below), 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Between 9-8 Monday (longer shift)
9-5 or 12-8 Tuesday – Thursday
1 in 4 Saturdays at 9:30 – 2:30
Are you a financial sales professional looking to move into a company where you will be able to earn a competitive salary, will be treated as an individual and given huge career opportunities?
If so we would like to hear from you!
Our client is the largest second charge mortgage broker in the UK, who have a fantastic reputation for the quality service they provide and the strong relationships they build with their lenders. They have third party relationships with the likes of Money Supermarket and Compare the Market to generate warm leads from customers with genuine interest for their products.
They are financially backed and in a stable position, which has led them to look at expanding their business over the coming years and possibly moving into other areas of the market. They therefore need to bring in more staff to help with this development and grow the business further.
As an Inbound Sales Advisor you will be contacting and converting warm online leads sent from the likes of Money Supermarket and other comparison sites, by “prime” customers who have shown an interest in loans averaging £45K – £50K in value, however these could be in the millions with certain customers.
Responsibilities of an Inbound Sales Advisor include:
– Building rapport with the customers to allow you to ask open, probing questions to determine the customers’ requirements and their financial situation
– Using your friendly and confident phone manner to recommend the best option for the customer after completing a thorough fact find.
– Chasing up customers who have been referred with the view to give them a decision on their application.
– Liaise with lenders as well as customers to ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
– Provide a high class service from start to finish, always ensuring every part of the process is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
My client has a proven track record of supporting their staff through their preferred career path and after probation you will have the opportunity to move from being a Loan Advisor to other areas of the business if they feel you are the right fit.
Experience/Skills required for the Inbound Sales Advisor role:
– Selling on the phone directly to customers (B2C)
– Strong customer service skills
– Financial services experience
– An upbeat, friendly and positive phone manner
– A money or career driven attitude
Some of the benefits of working in the Inbound Sales Advisor role include:
– 22 days holiday – increasing by 1 day each year to a maximum of 25
– Your birthday off work as a holiday
– Regular Incentives
– The opportunity to receive support to sit your CeMap.
– Monthly team nights out/meals/
– BUPA Healthcare – can add immediate family to this
– Free on-site parking
Time Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Time Recruitment within 3 working days please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful.
Secured Loan, Secured loan advisor, Secured lending, loan advisor, loans, outbound, inbound, selling, insurance, finance, car finance, Sales, Loans, Financial Sales, Bonuses, Inbound, Lending, Finance, Bolton, Immediate Starts, Benefits, Qualifications, Progression, Bolton, Inbound Financial Sales, Finance Broker, Sales Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor
You must sign in to apply for this position.