Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary / Rate: £11 per hour
The duties of the role of Welder will include:
* Working from engineering drawings to produce thin gauge fabrications
* MIG & TIG Welder
* Marking out and cutting of thin gauge sheet metal
* Working to all Health and Safety standards
* A degree of flexibility to work overtime
In order to be successful in the role of Welder, candidates will be required to have:
* Time served experience in TIG Welding
* Time served experience in Fabrication Welding
* Ability to work unsupervised to be able to understand working drawings
* Able to measure accurately and consistently
* Ability to use workshop equipment safely in accordance with health and safety regulations and Implement the company health and safety policies at all times
* Attention to detail during all stages of fabrication focusing on creating a quality finished product within the allotted time frame
* Good time and project management attitude
* Good interpersonal skills – Have a professional and responsible attitude to record keeping and necessary paper work
In return, my client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a long term assignment which could lead to a permanent role after a temp to perm period.
We are also offering excellent rates of £11 per hour.
Please submit your CV if your interested in the role of Welder, and we’ll be in touch.
You must sign in to apply for this position.