Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time (40 Hours)
Time Recruitment are now working alongside a very well respected healthcare provider who have a number of Nursing Homes across the UK and we are assisting them to find a Nursing Home Manager for their medium sized home based in Hereford.
Our client offers individually tailored care for all residents and believe that every resident has the right to voice their opinions and make personal decisions at all times. That is why they work hard to ensure that independence is promoted, dignity is upheld and that privacy is respected.
As the Nursing Home Manager you will be responsible for the care and welfare of the residents, as well as keeping the standards of the home to impeccably high standards. Along with support, you will ensure the home is;
* Financially stable & profiting
* Quality driven – exemplary CQC compliant
* Customer Focused – residents well cared for and thriving
* Well lead – Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
I am looking to speak to a nurse qualified, CQC Home Manager with a proven history of good CQC reports from previous nursing home manager roles.
As well as;
* Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
* Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
* Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
* Customer focussed at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
* Strong clinical knowledge and expertise with an up to date nursing qualification plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification is essential
* NVQ Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management
If you don’t have all the above then don’t worry, still contact me as my client also does offer excellent CPD.
Other benefits for the Nursing Home Manager are below:
-6.6 weeks paid annual leave
-Highstreets retail vouchers
& many more
If this role interests you or you would like further information then please contact Raimico at Time Recruitment on 020 716 09911 / [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.