Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Peripatetic Manager – Nurse Qualified
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 per annum
Hours: Days – 40 hours – Full Time
North West, Yorkshire, West Midlands, East Midland
Time recruitment are assisting one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in the country in their search for a Peripatetic Manager.
The client is a specialist nurse led provider who specialise in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence to younger and older adults; their facilities specifically cater to younger and older adults with complex needs arising from mental ill health, developmental disorders, neuro-disability, autism, learning disability and major trauma.
The company started as a healthcare training provider for overseas nurses and became a nurse led care organisation when realising younger adults were placed inappropriately in elderly care settings and now offer a national specialist service for those adults operating with 25 + facilities and growing significantly this year; due to this growth they are currently looking for an individual to join their well-established existing team of Peripatetic Managers. You will already be working in an Home Manager post and have a real passion to drive this healthcare provider forward into their next phase.
As a Peripatetic Manager you will need to demonstrate passion and commitment for the company vision and have the determination to succeed in ensuring the services you support are financially successful with outstanding compliance and quality. You will report directly to the Operations Manager becoming registered as the Responsible Individual for allocated services within the regions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Uphold the company Vison and drive the company strategy
· Effectively communicate with the operations team and directors, cascading information
· Ensure efficient day to day long term management of the homes
· Work with registered managers to ensure standards and compliance is maintained
· Ensure effective recruitment and retention of registered managers within services
· To work closely with the support services to ensure compliance and quality is reached and maintained.
· To support services who are struggling
· To assist/ support and drive the businesses within the financial targets.
Person specification, you will have:
· At least 2 years’ experience working as a Home Manager within a Healthcare company, and have demonstrated improvement and maintenance within the services allocated to you.
· Achieved financial targets and grown a base of referrals to the service
· A sound knowledge and experience with budget setting, and cost control
· A sound knowledge and experience within quality assurance and be able to support others to reach compliance
· Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff and stakeholders
· A sound knowledge of the company strategy and implementation
· Developed external relationships with stakeholders and be able to act as an ambassador for the company
· Current valid NMC Pin.
As the company started as a training provider you will be offered an excellent full 2 week classroom and supervision based induction, and ongoing support from a larger operational team
For further information or to apply please contact Larissa at Time Recruitment
Keywords: Peripatetic Manager, Operations Manager, Nurse Manager, RGN, Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Registered Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, Band 7, Band 8, Commissioning.
You must sign in to apply for this position.