Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Insurance Recoveries Handler
£18000 – £23000
Our client is a major player within the Claims Management sector, and due to continued success now seeking an experienced Insurance Recoveries Handler to join their team.
The company have developed an outstanding reputation for the quality and reliability of their services, their staff are experienced, helpful and responsive, and work in partnership with carefully selected specialist suppliers to ensure the highest standards are always maintained.
1. Recovering repair and associated costs from insurance companies in a cost effective manner, in accordance with the company guidelines, procedures and claims philosophy
2. Negotiating with insurers in line with introducer stance or senior sign off.
3. Handling claims through the litigation process, in conjunction with solicitors as appropriate.
4. Initiating and co-ordinating investigations into liability and quantum.
5. Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls.
6. To be responsible for all related correspondence and record keeping whether paper or electronic.
7. To maintain an up to date knowledge of legal and technical information, including relevant motor case law.
8. Adherence to service level agreements and accountability for completed work diary and related tasks.
9. Be comfortable in running company reports and knowing personal and departmental targets.
10. To build relationships with introducers, repairers, engineers and insurers providing excellent customer service at all times.
11. To support team members and assist in other areas of the business, as fluctuations in business needs require.
12. Familiar with ABI GTA (General Terms of Agreement) is an advantage.
If you have relevant experience for this role please APPLY NOW for consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.