Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£19.00 – £19.50 p/h + paid breaks
Full time – days
Time Recruitment are excited to be working with a specialist service providing nursing care to Younger Adults (18-65) with complex needs and neurological conditions such as multiple sclerosis and acquired brain injury.
The nursing home is 70 beds in total across 2 floors providing 24-hour rehabilitation care and support to the residents. You will be actively involved in planning & promoting the rehabilitation of each resident and as the senior nurse to be leading from the front on all clinical aspects.
The Benefits for the role of nurse qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) senior nurse are:
* Salary up to £42,000 per annum
* Regular pay reviews
* Annual bonus
* Free Uniform
* Pension & Life Assurance
* One to One sessions with the Home Manager regularly
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
* 28 days Holiday plus statutory
* Award winning training and development opportunities as voted by CIPD
As the senior nurse, naturally your duties and responsibilities will include overlooking the nurses & care staff and their performance, you’re duties will also include;
* Ensuring all training and up skilling is completed
* Completing inductions and supervisions for your unit
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* Checking any clinical work completed
* Family liaison for your designated unit
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a senior nurse in a specialist Younger Adults service and will provide excellent training, as well as progression in your career.
For more information, contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment. Alternatively, click ‘APPLY NOW’ below
Suitable for: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Senior Nurse, Unit Manager, Nursing Home Nurse, Ward Nurse, NHS, Band 5, Band 6
You must sign in to apply for this position.