Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Are you looking for flexibility in your next role with the opportunity to work from home 75% of the week? Do you have strong C++ Development experience? If so look no further as we may have the perfect opportunity for you. We are working with a fast paced , exciting leisure business based in Manchester City Centre recruiting or C++ Software Engineer to join their existing software team in Manchester City Centre.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need experience in the following skills
* Manage all phases of the software development process from technical research to analysis and software delivery with the internal technical teams.
* Write scalable and maintainable code for a system that is real time and experiences high volume with large peaks of traffic.
* Understanding performance and optimisation issues in large projects.
* Function as a team and be technical lead for specific projects.
* Excellent understanding of C++
* Experience of Linux & Windows Software Development
* Exposure to QT Framework or similar UI development framework
* Knowledge of version control e.g. Git
* Knowledge of continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins
* 3+ years experience as a C++ Engineer
* Experience with relational databases.
* Understanding of memory management, multi threading and mutexes.
* Ensure that all development adheres to defined coding standards.
This opportunity also offers training on cutting edge technology and career progression. Please contact us to discuss the role In further details or apply online.
You must sign in to apply for this position.