Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Position: Staff Nurse
Location: Sevenoaks, Kent
Salary: £26,456 – £33,801 DEO
Contracted Hours: Full time and Part time days & nights available
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a Staff Nurse on behalf of an outstanding mental health provider who has been established for over 30 years. Who are looking for nurses to join the team in Sevenoaks area of Kent.
You as a Staff Nurse will be part of a multidisciplinary team where you will be fully supported, helping adolescents and children with severe mental conditions guiding them on the right path to recovery.
This facility is very specialist and offers a well-balanced programme for each and every individual.
The ideal Staff Nurse must have:
* One year’s post qualification
* Excellent communication Skills
* Work well as a member and also lead a team
* Helpful to service users and colleagues
* Empathetic, able to see situations from the other person’s perspective
* Respectful of service users, their friends and families, colleagues and the environment
* Honest, have a fair and consistent approach and act with integrity
The hospital has a fantastic local reputation and has been consistently compliant with a Good CQC.
Staff Nurse Benefits include:
* Company pension and sick pay scheme.
* Life Insurance and private health schemes.
* Enhanced rates for overtime completed.
* Extra Birthday and Anniversary Leave.
* Free parking provided and pick up service from Woking station to the hospital.
* Grants and Scholarships for higher education
* Free Meals/Refreshments.
* A programme of monthly supervision provided to ensure our Ward staff feel able to cope with their workload.
* Free package of health care support including, optical and dental cover, in patient cover and access to a Best Doctors service.
* Group Life Assurance Scheme.
* Bonus Schemes.
* Childcare Vouchers.
Firstly and foremost you must be a qualified Nurse with an active NMC pin, if you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity then please contact Raimico at Time Recruitment on 020 716 09911 or email [email protected]
Alternatively please click ‘APPLY’ below.
This position is suitable for: RMN, Nurse, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse.
You must sign in to apply for this position.