Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £16.00ph – £17.00ph + Enhancements
Hours: Full time and Part time (days and nights available)
Time Healthcare Recruitment are currently selecting for Staff Nurses to work in a large and luxurious care home in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. The facility is located right next to the A428 and not too far from the M1.
This care home provides state-of-the-art accommodation and expert nursing and residential care for the elderly offering respite care permanent care. They also have a unique refurbished Dementia unit allowing them to give their residents as much independence as possible.
Other Staff Nurse responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident’s health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) who has a passion for elderly care. At least 6 months experience as a trained nurse is essential, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff
Benefits for the Staff Nurse include:
* Enhancements for over time
* A Generous Welcome Package (T&C’s apply)
* Ongoing Training and Study Support
* Financial Support for Further Education
* Contributory pension
* Paid Breaks
*Free hot meal
To apply for this exciting new Staff Nurse position please contact Michael at Time Recruitment
Alternatively please click ‘APPLY’ below.
This position is suitable for: Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RMN, and Registered Mental Health Nurse.
You must sign in to apply for this position.