Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary: £16.00 – £17.00 per hour (Equivalent to £30,888 per annum) + Paid Breaks
Location: Kiddminster, Worcestershire
Hours: Full time or Part time days or nights available
Time Recruitment are currently selecting for a Staff Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work for a prestigious care provider who are situated in the Kidderminster area of Worcestershire. The home is in the heart off the idyllic countryside and is located just of the B4190.
The facility has a great community feel, with activities such as music therapy, entertainers, musicians, Pets Therapy, bingo games, quizzes, positive reminiscence sessions and a minibus to go on weekly trips.
The home accommodates for up to 43 residents, with a new unit being opened for residential a range of care options are provided including nursing, specialist dementia, physical disability and challenging behaviour.
As the nurse on shift there will be 34 residents who require nursing care, there will always be two nurses on the day shift, supported by 8 carers and one senior carer who can administrate medication, the night shift will consist of one nurse and three carers. You will also be supported with an excellent managment team Deputy Manager and long stranding Home Manager.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
– Generous Annual Leave Allowance
– Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
– Access to the company’s Shopping Club with hundreds of savings from retail outlets
– Child Care Vouchers Scheme
– Structured career development path and award winning training via an in house training
– Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
– Long Service Awards
– Employee help line to support staff in times of need
– Award winning and university accredited training centres
– Opportunity to gain NVQ level 4 and 5 in management and even masters degrees
This company offer clear career in house progression opportunities and generous company benefits alongside a caring approach towards their staff and an active interest in staff development with many existing staff members moving on to home manager and area manager roles.
To be considered for a position here or just to find out more information please contact Larissa at Time!
Alternatively please click ‘APPLY’ below and I will endeavour to get in touch as soon as possible.
This position will be suitable for, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Nurse, or RMN.
You must sign in to apply for this position.