Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD
Location – Wembley, South West London
£17.25 per hour
Full time, days only position (no night shifts)
Time recruitment are currently working for a small & passionate nursing organisation in the Wembley area of South West London, our client specialises in nursing for the elderly and are seeking a Staff Nurse to join their nursing team, we are seeking staff nurses from a registered nursing background (RGN) and also taking on mental health nurses (RMN) with clinical skills.
The nursing home is medium sized, with 50 beds in total and boasts of scoring ‘Good’ in all areas of their CQC. As the staff nurse, you will be working on a 21 bedded general nursing unit with excellent support from the nurse qualified home manager, clinical lead (dedicated to this unit) and care staff.
As a Staff Nurse working with this company, you can expect;
* An excellent salary of £17.25
* In-house training for staff
* Regular pay reviews
* One to One sessions with the Home Manager
* Small, manageable & well-staffed unit
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities
* The cost of your NMC registration covered
* The cost of your DBS covered
* Free Uniform
With a long standing manager, excellent training and development plans and ongoing reviews, supervisions and 1-2-1 guidance you will receive strong managerial support alongside support from a well versed and long standing staff nurse team assisted by a wealth of well-trained senior care staff.
Reporting to the Home Manager as a Staff Nurse your duties are as follows:
* Catering to residents physical, emotional and social needs
* Complex assessments and pre assessments of residents coming onto your unit
* Family liaison
* Medication rounds
* Care planning, monitoring and implementing
* Delivering clinical advice and guidance
* Supporting new staff on your unit
* Delegating tasks to care staff on your shift
The company gives staff lots of autonomy within the position and with award winning training modules readily in place and strong operational structures also; they continuously receive awards year on year for the training of their clinical staff and are accredited for the overall management of the home.
If you think this role is for you, and you would like to be considered then please apply by either contacting Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment or applying below.
Keywords: Staff Nurse. Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Staff Nurse Wembley, Senior Nurse, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD
You must sign in to apply for this position.