Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Position: Staff Nurse – RGN, RMN or RNLD
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £17.00 – £18.00 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: Full time or part time, days or nights (depending on your preference)
Time recruitment are currently working with a large independent healthcare provider who have several highly rated care homes in the South of England. Our client specialises in nursing for the elderly and are seeking a Staff Nurse to join their nursing team from a registered nursing background (RGN) and are also taking on mental health nurses (RMN) with clinical skills in Watford, Hertfordshire
The nursing home is a small service, with 45 beds in total & is split over 2 floors. Both floors are for elderly nursing – the home is not registered for dementia care. there is a nurse on each shift as well as care staff & clinical managers.
The nursing home is located just 2 miles east of Watford allowing excellent transport links for both public transport & driving from Watford centre, as well as surrounding towns.
As a Staff Nurse working with this company, you can expect;
– Paid Breaks
– NMC Subscription fee paid
– Assistance with revalidation & a nurse pathway training programme
– 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
– Pension and life assurance available
– Child care voucher scheme
– Free uniform
– Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development
– Progression opportunities into management and community based roles
– Lengthy induction programme
With a long standing manager, excellent training and development plans and ongoing reviews, supervisions and 1-2-1 guidance you will receive strong managerial support alongside support from a well versed and long standing staff nurse team assisted by a wealth of well-trained senior care staff.
Reporting to the Home Manager as a Staff Nurse your duties are as follows:
* Catering to residents physical, emotional and social needs
* Complex assessments and pre assessments of residents coming onto your unit
* Family liaison
* Medication rounds
* Care planning, monitoring and implementing
* Delivering clinical advice and guidance
* Supporting new staff on your unit
* Delegating tasks to care staff on your shift
If you’re interested in joining a multi-award winning company & would like to be considered, or simply want more information then please apply by either contacting Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment or Clicking ‘Apply Now’ below.
Keywords: Staff Nurse. Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Staff Nurse Watford, Senior Nurse, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD
You must sign in to apply for this position.