Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Location: Rochdale, Lancashire
Salary: Band 5 – £24,555 – £29,914 per annum (pro rata + benefits)
Hours: Days; Full Time and Part Time available, 22.5 hour contract / 30 hour contract
Flexible Working on Offer
Time Recruitment are working exclusively with small independent hospice in the north of Manchester; a standalone charitable organisation specialising in palliative care; offering an inpatient provision and community services across Rochdale/Oldham.
The inpatient service is a 16 bedded unit with 3 qualified nurses on days and 4 nursing assistants and some working on a flexi time system; with an excellent staff nurse to patient ratio competitive to any other hospice/service in the local area.
Alongside having an excellent CQC and reputation in the area; with an array of long standing staff; they operate a hospice at home service in which care for 4 patients in their own homes; as part of a rota system so everyone delivers care to these patients on a rotational basis.
Essentials for the role of RGN – Staff Nurse:
– RGN qualified with experience in palliative care – essential
– Competent in managing syringe drivers and other specialist equipment – training offered
– Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to respond appropriately to the needs of the specialist palliative patient and family.
– Full clean driving licence
– DBS, the post involves working with vulnerable adults and is subject to a Disclosure Barring Service
The shifts on offer are as follows:
Early: 7.30am – 3.30pm or 8:00am – 16:00pm
Late: 13:00pm – 21:00pm or 14:00pm – 22:00pm
Long Shift: 7.30am – 19:00pm
RGN’s here have the option to choose the above shifts as part of a flexible rota system newly integrated into the service; ensuring work/life balance for all nurses coming into the service.
For more information apply below or contact Matt at Time Recruitment
You must sign in to apply for this position.