Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Salary – £20 per hour + Benefits
Hours – Full time Days – Largely supernumerary (40 hours)
Location – Oxted, Surrey
Interviews – Immediately
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is proud to work with one of largest most highly regarded healthcare providers in the UK. They have remained one of the top companies to work for the last 5 years, having won countless awards. They are currently looking for a Unit Manager (RGN) to join the team in one of their luxury care homes in Oxted, Surrey
This home is one of the first homes to be accredited as part of clients Dementia Care programme, reflecting the enhanced quality of dementia care and improved quality of life experienced by residents at this home.
The home itself is a 60 bedded Dementia home, our clients aim is to provide self-centered care so their resident feel comfortable and receive the best type of care possible. The home is split into two, there’s a 30 bedded Residential unit and a 30 bedded Nursing unit.
We are looking for a motivated Unit Manager who is efficient and organised with strong communication skills. The right candidate will use their compassion and initiative to make sure the residents get the quality care they deserve.
A Unit Managers duties are as follows:
* Direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff within the home
* Ensuring all training and up skilling is completed
* Completing inductions and supervisions for your unit
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* Checking any clinical work completed
* Family liaison for your designated unit
The role will be clinically based which is why we are looking for a Registered Nurse however there would be a larger amount of shifts which are fully supernumerary which would mix up your days.
As well as an amazing hourly rate you would also receive the following benefits:
*Annual pay reviews
* Generous holiday allowance
* Excellent pension plan
* Structured career development
* Mentor Bonus Scheme
* Long service awards
* Employee of the month awards
* Award winning and university accredited training centres
* Opportunity to gain NVQ level 4 and 5 in management and even masters degrees
* Weekend and Bank holiday pay enhancements
*A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
*Refer a friend and Nurse Mentor schemes
To be considered for this staff nurse position, or to find out more information please contact Raimico at Time Recruitment on 020 716 09911 or [email protected]
Alternatively please click ‘APPLY’ below and I will personally contact you within 24 hours. Please note we recruit for several other roles in Surrey, if this does not interest you then please get in touch so we can discuss other Staff Nurse opportunities that will be right for you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.