Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Covering Coventry Area – Bishopsgate Green, Keresely Heath
37.5hrs per weekdays only
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work across Coventry walk-in centre and GP practice.
The company are a healthcare giant nationally and the largest supplier to the NHS established now for 9 years caring for 1 million people per year within its social care, community, GP practises walk-in centres and pathway services.
This particular vacancy requires an already qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work across 3 urgent care/walk-in clinics working autonomously and managing your own caseload, on-site is a versatile and long-standing team and you will be working as an extension to the NHS delivering highly effective; clinical excellence to patients in the local community.
The key responsibilities for this role as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner include:
* Assessments & management of patients within a timely manner.
* Evidence-based research, including clinical guidance, patients presenting minor illness, minor injury in both adult and paediatrics.
* Screening procedures and diagnostic tests as requested.
* Manage & prioritise cases appropriately in urgent or emergency situations, including the initiation of effective emergency care.
The ideal Advanced Nurse Practitioner will have the following:
* Extended/independent prescribing qualification
* Accredited A&E or minor illness qualification
* Evidence of continuous personal development
* Advance Nurse Practitioner qualification or willing to work towards
* 3 years’ experience in primary care
* RGN qualified – NMC registered
As a large corporate provider of outsourced NHS care this company boasts an impressive benefits structure for its clinical staff:
* 25 days plus bank holidays
* NHS matching sick pay
* Competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* NHS pension scheme
* Career advancement scheme benefit
For further information on Advanced Nurse, Practitioner role contact Larissa at Time Recruitment or click APPLY today!
You must sign in to apply for this position.