£11.20 per hour
Time Recruitment Solutions are currently partnering with a large well ‘established manufacturer based in Bradford. Having been in operation for over 150 years, their Air Management experts have transformed thousands of working environments.
If and when there is a need to control temperature, remove pollutions or limit noise, they design, manufacture and install a solution no matter how complex the project.
From hospitals to hospitality and swimming pools to server rooms, they understand that every building and environment is unique. The team of engineer’s custom design all quality products and are driven to maximise energy efficiency and provide exceptional value.
Working under the day-to-day control of the Operations Supervisor the General Production Assembler will assist in the day to day assembly of fabricated units / sub units to maintain the production building programmes whilst maintaining a high level of housekeeping and build cleanliness.
Continuously working at all times to adhere to the companies Health & Safety policy and HR policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To position, align and fit manufactured / purchased parts to form complete unites or sub-units
* To follow engineering assembly drawings
* To follow quality specifications of build programme
* Utilizing basic hand tools including drills, grinders, clamps, cutting tools & rivet guns
* To deburr all components prior to assembly
* To verify product and build dimensional conformance to engineering drawings using squares, rulers, and measuring equipment
* To clean all units / subunits prior to packing and despatch
* To maintain a safe working environment in accordance with company policies
* To maintain a high level of housekeeping
* Any other duties as reasonable requested by management
Qualifications / Experience required
* Basic engineering knowledge
* Basic understanding of hand tools
* Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately
* A comprehensive understanding of safety procedures
* A good team player
* Willing to work overtime at short notice
* Have a meticulous and efficient work ethic
* Attention to detail
If you have a proven background and experience for the above role then please contact Gary Gittings or Ben Poscha at Time Recruitment Solutions for a private and confidential chat or alternatively click ‘APPLY’ to be considered.