Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Claimant Fixed Costs Negotiator
£18,000 to £19,500 + benefits
Monday to Friday: 09:00am to 17:30pm
One of UK’s most successful and respected law firms specialising in the claims industry are looking to expand their departments with new talent for 2020.
The role for a Claimant Cost Negotiator.
The position will involve working within the firms Technical Costs Team dealing predominantly with RTA cases including Multi-Track and Fixed Costs Disputes.
* Drafting of bills of costs (Electronic & Paper)
* Preparing Precedent H Budgets
* Dealing with Part 8 matters
* Dealing with Fixed Costs Disputes
* Drafting Estimates of Costs
* Preparing Points of Dispute/Replies
* Negotiating costs generally with own case load
* Taking files to Provisional/Detailed Assessment
* Preparing N260 Costs Schedules
* Attending hearings including Detailed Assessments and CCMC
* Provide costs advice/guidance to fee earners as and when required
* Complete post Assessment work including agreeing figures and concluding Assessment process
Experience & Knowledge required:
* Min of 3 years’ experience as a Costs Draftsperson/Costs Lawyer
* Knowledge of Case Management Systems, training will be given
* Good knowledge of IT working with Word and Excel
* Excellent knowledge of CPR and Case law
* Experience of preparing New Electronic Bills a must
* Track record of dealing with high value Multi-Track cases
* Ability to deal with third party solicitors and insurers on a day-to-day basis
* Able to maintain the highest client care standards
* Experience with working within a team environment
* Ability to prioritise workloads
If you require further assistance or help with regards to the vacancy please contact Michael Jackson, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd on 0161 238 9774 or apply through the vacancy for consideration
You must sign in to apply for this position.