Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£17.50 – £18.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
Location: Tipton, Dudley
Days – 40 – 44 hours on offer – mix of clinical and supernumerary time
Time Recruitment are assisting a specialist independent nursing provider in the Tipton area of Dudley on their search for a Clinical Lead for their specialist general nursing facility; a one of a kind specialist complex care provider; although independent its incredibly innovative, forward thinking and growing significantly!
The Clinical Lead role has been created to provide additional support to an experienced nurse qualified deputy and home manager who are extending the service; with staff nurse to patient ratio’s are incredible with 2 nurses per unit on days!
Whether you are a palliative care specialist, interested in advanced dementia or passionate about complex care this is the perfect service for you to lead due to the variety on offer; an incredibly high spec service with the following amenities:
* Specialist complex care unit – 22 beds
* Small innovative dementia care unit – 8 beds
* General nursing/palliative care unit – 22 beds
* Hydrotherapy pool
* Activities room
* Hair salon
* Games room
The Benefits for the role of Clinical Lead:
* £21.00 per hour overtime rate
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities within a national business
* 28 days holiday including statutory bank holidays
* Fully paid for internal and external training opportunities
* Childcare Vouchers
* Life Assurance
* Staff Discount Scheme
Applicants for the Clinical Lead role should be NMC registered with general nursing skills.
For further information on the Clinical Lead role please APPLY below, or contact Sarah at Time Recruitment with any questions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.