Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Clinical Lead Nurse
Location: Llanishen, Cardiff
Salary: £17.50 – £18.00 per hour + Excellent Benefits + £1.00 overtime enhancement
Hours: Full Time – Days , 39.38 hours
Time Recruitment are assisting a community not for profit company who specialise in specialist nursing care and local sheltered housing care for a Lead Nurse, in one of their newly acquired facility in Llanishen, Cardiff.
The service is very highly regarded and has an excellent CSSIW report and outstanding reputation in the private healthcare sector for its impeccable standards; long standing home management and high levels of clinical excellence.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse, you will be supported by 3 nurses and 2 clinical managers; offering exemplary staff nurse to patient ratio’s; rivaled by no other care provider in the area; the service comprises of 3 nursing units specialising in residential, dementia and general nursing care; the largest unit within the service is 17 beds.
For any Clinical Lead Nurse who is looking to progress there career and have the opportunity to develop this company is supportive in helping you achieve your career goals with NVQ’s on offer, management training courses and a robust management team to offer support.
Experience/ Desirable for the Clinical Lead Nurse role:
* Desirable working as a Clinical Lead Nurse or Deputy Manager
* Registered NMC pin.
* Experience in an elderly nursing environment.
* Strong leadership
* QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
Benefits for the Clinical Lead Nurse:
* Competitive salaries reviewed annually
* Free DBS
* Paid enhancements for working Christmas and holidays including bank holidays
* Opportunities for promotion and career development
* Life assurance scheme
* Competitive contact options
* 6 months cover for full sick pay
* 34 days annual leave
* 52 weeks maternity leave – 20 weeks full pay – 19 weeks statutory pay
* 5% contributed pension
Please click on the link below to apply or for further information call Sarah at Time Recruitment Solutions on 0121 222 6400
You must sign in to apply for this position.