Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Clinical Nurse Manager
£36,500 – £38,500 per annul + Annual Increments
Sutton in Ashfield
Hours: Days, 9.am – 5.pm, or 8.am – 8.00pm
Exemplary nursing specialist is on the lookout for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join a specialist nurse provider who specialise in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence, we are leading the search for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join the prestigious service that is fully equipped with the latest technology.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play an important role into the daily running of this innovative service.
The small facility which is split into individual units, 10 beds per unit catering for those with severe physical disability, Huntington’s disease and acquired brain injuries.
The company initially started as a training provider, so as you can imagine it is conducted to an extremely high level, it will consist of 2 weeks classroom based then you will work closely with another nurse under clinical supervision.
As the Clinical Nurse Manager your duties include:
* Make sure you are around for any issues or insights that may arise
* Have an excellent supportive management approach
* Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
* To ensure clinical practice is being adhered to
* Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
* Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
* Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
* Assessments and Pre Assessments
* Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
* Liaising with medical professionals and family members
* Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
* Meeting with CQC representatives when required
You will be continued to be supported and monitored over a 13 week period after your classroom based training working closely with the Home Manager. With clinical trainers on site completing training in safeguarding, NAPPI, quality improvement, mental capacity, NG/Enteral feeding and tracheostomy care where these skills are required.
APPLY below or contact Larissa at Time Recruitment for more information!
You must sign in to apply for this position.