Clinical Nurse Manager
£46,009 per annum + Excellent Benefits + £1500 bonus!
NEW SERVICE – DUE TO OPEN – WARRINGTON
Hours: 2x Clinical shifts & 2 Superneumerary Shifts of 9 – 5
My client is a specialist nurse led provider who specialise in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence We are leading the search for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join a new service in Warrington, it is fitted with all the latest state of the art technology and has 40 beds
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play an important role into the daily running of this service as an integral part of the senior management team working, you will be working for a service, catering for those with physical disability, complex mental health needs and acquired brain injuries.
The Clinical Nurse Manager working here are entitled to an array of benefits including:
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months saving £120
* Superb discount scheme of high tailor retail markets & leisure!
* Refer friends’ welcome bonus
* RCNI & E-learning support
* Free PARKING
* Free Uniform
* Industry-leading staff nurse to patient ratio levels
* Renowned preceptorship programmes
* Internal and external training opportunities
* Mentorship qualification sponsorship
As the Clinical Nurse Manager your duties include:
* Make sure you are around for any issues or insights that may arise
* Have an excellent supportive management approach
* Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
* To ensure clinical practice is being adhered to
* Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
* Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
* Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
* Assessments and Pre Assessments
* Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
* Liaising with medical professionals and family members
* Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
* Meeting with CQC representatives when required
APPLY below or contact Amanda at Time Recruitment for more information on the Clinical Nurse Manager role!