Clinical Nurse Manager
Bradford / £46,800 pa + £1500 Welcome Bonus + Excellent Benefits /
Clinical Nurse Manager required for a service that is very much in its infancy only opening its doors in 2021!
One of the UK leading specialist complex care providers in looking for an exceptional clinical nurse manager.
The provider specialises in providing care for those with complex needs by delivering clinical excellence, we are leading the search for a Clinical Nurse Manager to join this state of the art service which has the best modern equipment and technology.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager you will play an important role into the daily running of this service as an integral part of the senior management team.
The service is a 35 + bedded home which is split into 2 individual units, 10 beds per unit catering for those with severe physical disability, Huntington’s disease and acquired brain injuries.
Clinical Nurse Manager benefits :
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months saving £120
* Superb discount scheme of high tailor retail markets & leisure!
* Refer friends’ welcome bonus
* RCNI & E-learning support
* Free PARKING
* Free Uniform
* Industry-leading staff nurse to patient ratio levels
* Renowned preceptorship programmes
* Internal and external training opportunities
* Mentorship qualification sponsorship
Clinical Nurse Manager duties include:
* Make sure you are around for any issues or insights that may arise
* Have an excellent supportive management approach
* Leading your team and taking charge of all care activity
* To ensure clinical practice is being adhered to
* Maintaining accurate records whilst delivering high care standards
* Assessing the physical, mental and social needs of all residents
* Overseeing junior staff within the unit, mentoring and training
* Assessments and Pre Assessments
* Ensuring service delivery and safety of the unit
* Liaising with medical professionals and family members
* Overseeing unit management and ensuring correct legislation and procedure is followed
* Meeting with CQC representatives when required
You will be continued to be supported and monitored over a 13 week period after your classroom based training working closely with the Home Manager. With clinical trainers on site completing training in safeguarding, NAPPI, quality improvement, mental capacity, NG/Enteral feeding and tracheostomy care where these skills are required.
APPLY below or contact Amanda at Time Recruitment for more information on the Clinical Nurse Manager role!