Clinical Services Manager
£50,319 DOE / St Albans / Monday – Friday 9 – 5 / Mostly Supernumerary
Clinical Services Manager required. My client is a leading healthcare group who have care homes, retirement villages, health centres and hospitals all over the world. With many years’ experience and an outstanding reputation in the Healthcare Sector this is a fantastic opportunity to join a service where you will be respected, treated as one of the family and given the tools needed to do your job well and develop yourself at the same time.
This service is based in St Albans is providing residential, nursing and Dementia Care for 44 residents.
42 hours per week (30 hours Supernumerary and 12 hours on floor)
Benefits of the Clinical Services Manager:
* £50,319 pa
* Excellent induction, on-going training and development
* Paid Breaks
* NMC & DBS paid
* Workplace Pension
* Hot Meal provided on a 12 hour shift
* Uniform provided
* Shopping discounts
* Health and Wellbeing tools
Duties for the Clinical Services Manager position:
* Ensure the physical, emotional and social needs are met for all residents
* Create, evaluate and implement care plans
* Deliver clinical guidance to the care team
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
*Management of the Unit including staff development
Requirements of the Clinical Services Manager:
* Registered Nurse with a Valid NMC Pin
* Strong leader and mentor, able to delegate effectively
* Promote excellent customer service
* A Team Player who is respectful and compassionate
* Good communication and time management skills
For further information or to apply please contact Amanda at Time Recruitment on 0161 238 9773 or alternatively apply below.