Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Time Recruitment Solutions are pleased to be assisting over a 100 year old manufacturer and supplier for the design and production of gearing systems.
Established in 1886, the company have been long associated with the supply of precision gears to companies across the world. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to add to their current team with a skilled and experienced CNC Turner, Programmer Setter & Operator.
You will be an experienced CNC Turner, Programmer, Setter & Operator and have over 8 years experience, you will be confident in your own ability.
We are looking for CNC Turner, programmer who can work on their own or as part of a team, who takes pride in the work they produce.
If you’re a experienced CNC Turner, Programmer, Setter & Operator who is looking for a job with a company that offers great rewards for your work, has a longstanding work force with a good team ethic, then please click on the link below.
CNC Turner, Programmer, Setter & Operator Responsibility/ Desirable:
* Adhering to safe working practices
* Sheet Metal Worker experience
* Develop and mark out Sheet Metal Fabrications to a high standard, this will include; Conical Hoppers, Square to rounds, ‘U’ through to circular conveyor casings.
* To instruct, control and monitor welding activities on the job.
* All Fabrications to be tolerance +3mm and in full accordance with the detailed drawings.
* Full responsibility for quality of finish and dimensional accuracy of fabrications
* Read from Engineering Drawings
CNC Turner, Programmer, Setter & Operator Worker Benefits:
* £12.90 – £13.40 per hour
* Free parking
* Paid overtime
* Quarterly Bonus
* Attendance Bonus
* 33 days holidays
Please click on the link below or for further information please call Gary at Time Recruitment Solutions.
You must sign in to apply for this position.