CNC Miller or Turner / Programmer
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be working with a leading manufacturer of bespoke and mass-produced ferrous and non-ferrous precision-engineered components for the aerospace, automotive, marine and defence industries.
Benefits of CNC Turner Programmer/ Setter
* Permanent contract – long term job security
* Employer contributed pension scheme
* Competitive salaries for a 37 hour week (Day or night shifts are available)
* Excellent overtime rates
Your responsibilities will include
* To manufacture production jigs, fixtures and tooling from drawings.
* Keep up with all relevant documentation to maintain an efficient work ethic.
* Must be able to read engineering drawings, machine to a high level of accuracy and work on own initiative.
* Fully skilled in the setting and operating of Fanuc controlled turning centres.
* Programming experience desirable.
* Manual tooling experience desirable but not essential.
* Apprentice Trained or Time Served with a broad knowledge of tooling, aerospace experience preferred.
* Onsite Parking
* Plenty of overtime:
o 1.5 Monday to Saturday
o 2.0 Sundays
o 3.0 Bank Holidays
If you have previous experience and skillset of the above and are interested in this role then please contact Gary Gittings or Ben Poscha for a private and confidential chat or simply click ‘APPLY’