Commercial Insurance Executive
£23,000-£35,000. Negotiable DOE
My client is a highly respected and professional Insurance Broker who have been providing a personalised service to over 500,000 clients for over 50 years. They have over 90 high street branches across the UK and are known for their professional and thorough approach to supporting customers insurance needs. As the customer is at the heart of everything they do, they ensure their staff are fully qualified by supporting them by supporting them both financially and educationally through their CII insurance exams.
As a Commercial Insurance Executive you will be focusing on a high volume of renewals, new business and managing the complete account management process. You will build a strong relationship with each client and have a passion for developing new relationships through business development.
Key responsibilities include
– Dealing with a high volume of Commercial Insurance renewals and ensuring clients are retained
– Generating new business through business development and cold calling
– Managing mid-term adjustments, claims and providing excellent levels of service to clients
– Effectively establishing a pipeline
– Adhering to strict company processes and procedures, ensuring a high level of compliance at all times
What’s in it for you
– Rapid career development within a corporate and professional environment
– Supportive management team who will strive to help you become a top performer
– Structured salary increases based upon performance
– A stable and steady role within a department that has gone from £0-£1.4million in under 5 years.
Please apply today with your latest CV to be considered for this fantastic career move, a consultant will then be in touch for a confidential chat.