Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Job Title – Community Nurse
Location – Warrington/Crewe
Salary – £38,000 (including £4k car allowance)
Hours – 37.5 hours
MON – FRI – 8:30pm – 5.00pm
Time Recruitment are looking for a community nurse to provide effective leadership and clinical management of a Complex Care caseload, looking after patients with spinal cord injuries, complex care news and acquired brain injury.
As a Community Nurse you will working with a company that have been established since 1996 and specialises in high quality complex care in the home.
The company has won various awards for its commitment to complex care such as consecutive Great British Care Awards, independent care awards and health investor awards.
Currently looking to recruit compassionate, dedicated highly skilled and conscientious Community Nurse, who are looking to make a difference to client’s lives.
Community Nurse Requirements:
* NMC Registered Nurse
* Previous ICU experience is essential
* Person centred approach essential
* Exceptionally well organised individual with administration experience
* Previous Complex Care experience
* Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
* Computer literate
* High dependency experience
* Understanding of CQC standards preferred
* Spinal Cord experience preferred
In return as a Community Nurse you will receive the following benefits:
* 25 days holiday
* A salary of £38,000
* Paid travel expenses
* NMC fees paid
* Ongoing training and development
* 24 hour advice line
* Access to a Pension Scheme and Childcare vouchers
* Full Enhances DBS paid for by the company
* Access to the Refer a Friend scheme where you could receive £300
If you want to be a part of this exciting new position get in touch!!! Please contact Matthew at Time Recruitment, 0161 238 9773 or apply below
You must sign in to apply for this position.