Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Deputy Home Manager
Wolverhampton (Based closely to Park Dale/Wolverhampton City Centre)
Salary: £19.00 per hour (£39,520 per annum)
Hours: 40 hour contract – Monday – Friday – 9am to 5pm
Time Recruitment is working alongside an exemplary care provider with four outstanding services across the West Midlands area; this provider are renowned and known for the excellent staffing retention levels with an outstanding reputation fin the care industry.
We are leading their search for a Deputy Home Manager to support the Home Manager in the day to day running of home as part of the senior management team within this small; manageable yet well regarded service that offers residential, nursing care, palliative care, intermediate care and specialist dementia care.
This modern facility offers plenty of incentives; good CQC scores with longstanding staff and excellent staffing levels due to the longevity of the nurse manager running the home who is clinical with an extensive track record and their ethos on over staffing
The Deputy Home Manager duties are as follows:
* Direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff within the home
* Ensuring all training and up skilling is completed
* Completing inductions and supervisions for your unit
* Spot checking care plans
* Staff rotation and monitoring
* Auditing care plans
* On cal – 1 in 4 weeks
* Family liaison and meetings
* two clinical shifts (8am – 8pm) per week and three 9am – 5pm shifts
As a Deputy Home Manager you will receive the following benefits:
* Free breakfast
* Free parking
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Pay review after successful probation
* Regular on-site clinical training
Requirements for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
* NMC registered – RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified
* Excellent knowledge of clinical standards and governance
* Safeguarding and DOLS knowledge
* Minimum of 6 months clinical management experience.
To apply for this progressive; forward thinking; leading provider in west midlands for the excellent opportunity of Deputy Home Manager contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!
You must sign in to apply for this position.