Deputy Home Manager (Nurse)
Salary: £19.00 per hour (£43,472 per annum)
Location: Stechford, Birmingham
Hours: Days only – 44 hour contract
Mixed clinical and supernumerary
Time Recruitment is exclusively working with a small family of care homes across the North East and West Midlands area in their search for a Deputy Home Manager for their flagship Birmingham service which is only 3 miles away from Birmingham City Centre.
The provider has been established for 20 years and specialise in buying, turning around, and commissioning new services nationally. They are looking for Deputy Home Manager to work full time on days. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior nurse/clinical lead to progress and join a well established senior management team during a period of growth for the service.
The service overall is medium in size and has 50 beds at maximum occupancy; with 40 nursing beds currently occupied with 2 separate units offering the very best in elderly/frail nursing, palliative care and dementia care.
The Deputy Home Manager Role:
* Leading your team, you will oversee all day-to-day care activity across the home supporting the home manager
* Secured supernumerary time per week to complete non-clinical tasks; overseeing clinical governance
* Maintaining accurate records for residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
* You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental, and social needs of residents.
* Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies and relatives.
The Deputy Home Manager candidate:
* The registered nurse much have an active NMC pin.
* You will be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home.
* Demonstratable leadership/senior nursing experience, coaching, guiding and mentoring others
* Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships.
Deputy Home Manager benefits:
* Free parking.
* All training full funded.
* Opportunities to become complete your NVQ level 5 in leadership and management
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* Free DBS.
* Free Uniform.
* Annual NMC fees paid.
The Deputy Home Manager role offers a massive opportunity for up-skilling, progression, and training, with a company that really care for their employees as well as having investors in people status you will benefit from ongoing management training and mentoring in house from your manager; alongside a 2 week induction.
For more information on the Deputy Home Manager role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment for further information on this new and exciting opportunity.