Deputy Home Manager
Salary:£18.20 per hour – £36436 per annum
Hours: 38.5 – Days
Location: Southport – PR9
Largely Supernumerary Hours
Time Recruitment is extremely pleased to be looking for a Deputy Home Manager to join a CQC rated outstanding service in Southport; the site has received excellent ratings and has won countless awards for being one of the best companies to work for in the UK with highly accredited staff support.
The company is well established and has a large portfolio of care homes across the North West; making them a prominent force in the care home sector, the company is young and innovative but the management of the team have a wealth of experience spanning over 35 years in total.
Our search for an experienced Deputy Home Manager who is passionate about elderly and mental health/EMI and dementia nursing care; your role will be to oversee a 41 bedded OUTSTANDING care home with a longstanding nursing team and care team; with incredibly staff nurse to patient ratio’s on site and highly trained medication technicians your role will be to oversee all governance and ensure the smooth running of the home, alongside preparing for CQC preparation.
Benefits for the Deputy Home Manager role include:
* 5.6 weeks annual leave per annum
* Largely supernumerary – with flexible hours on the supernumerary time
* Paid DBS & NMC yearly registration
* High staff nurse to patient ratio’s
* Support from a large senior management team
* Excellent progression opportunities within this medium sized group
* Bank Holiday Enhancements
* Refer a friend referral scheme
* Excellent induction programme for new starters
* A rewarding career with lots of opportunities to progress within the company
* Wellbeing programmes
* Recognition awards – employee of the month and golden tickets
* Ongoing career development
* Travel plan – walk or ride a bike and get a free meal that day
We are looking for a RGN/RMN qualified nurse with clinical leadership experience in a clinical setting for the Deputy Home Manager role, ideally with some elderly car experience or knowledge who is passionate about promoting independence and ensuring the OUTSTANDING CQC status of this home is intact and high clinical standards are maintained.
To apply for the Deputy Home Manager position please ask for Matthew at Time Recruitment or apply below to be immediately contacted