Liverpool City Centre
£19,000-£22,000 basic with monthly team bonus
We are working with a specialist Taxi Insurance Brokerage who are industry leaders, they maintain a customer centric and personalized approach to their growing client base. With excellent scores on FEEFO and almost 40 years sector specific knowledge, they really understand their client base.
As an Insurance Advisor you will be essential aspect of the customer journey, key duties include;
– Offering support across a wide range of Insurance products, liaising with customers regarding their adjustments, renewals and claims.
– Speaking with any customers who pop into branch for a face-to-face visit.
– Abiding by FCA regulations and ensuring work is compliant
– Managing the renewals process, midterm adjustments and keep control of your own diary.
– Supporting the wider team objectives, making a positive input and making suggestions to workflow improvements.
– Dealing with inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing customers.
– Liaising with Insurers via phone call and email.
What we are looking for;
– Experience within Insurance, whether that’s claims, contact centre or any other insurance industry.
– An individual who wants to be part of a tight knit office dynamic, where everyone gets on and enjoys work social events.
– An ability to develop relationships with customers and build rapport.
What they offer ;
– Core hours – 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
– Cert CII study support
– £19,000-£22,000 DOE
– Monthly team bonus averaging £150+
Please apply today with your latest CV to be considered for an immediate interview!