Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
Investing Time - Delivering Results
– Manchester – Basic Salary 25-30k + Commission
*Do you have HR/resourcing/internal recruitment experience and are looking for a next step in your career?
*Do you have good working knowledge of social media platforms and job boards?
*Do you excel in fast paced professional working environments working within demanding industry sectors?
*Are you looking to join a well-established but innovative business & support and facilitate a 2020 cross-divisional growth plan?
Time Recruitment is a place for you!
In return we can offer:
*Great starting salary & a very generous commission scheme
*Internal/external training & career development opportunities
*Working alongside Directors, multiple division sales managers & dedicated Quality Assurance team
*Modern City Centre offices, plenty of restaurants/shops on the doorstep
*Team Nights out, Summer / Christmas Company Parties & Excellent working atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time (Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm), permanent
Remuneration package: 25-30k (depending on experience) + hiring based commission scheme
We look for:
-Proven track record in recruitment industry – excellent interpersonal & communication skills -strong administrative skills – professionalism – computer literate – results driven – positive attitude – enthusiasm –
– Understanding & focusing on business values and priorities (across multiple divisions & roles), liaising with division managers & directors, developing strong working relationships across the business
– Internal recruitment pipeline planning & continuous proactive approach to resourcing through social media platforms (including LinkedIn Recruiter), job boards & headhunting
– Creative & effective advertising, good use of various candidate attraction methods consistent with brand image, co-operation with external marketing agency
– CV screening, carrying out telephone and face to face interviews in a professional and structured manner; finding, understanding and attracting pool of talent
– Understanding recruitment cycle, performing related administrative duties, consistent candidate progress follow-up with emphasis on excellent applicant experience
If you are driven, ambitious & possess skills required then do not hesitate!
The time has come…
0161 238 9770 or send your CV to [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.