Our Client Is one of the leading hard floor contractors in the UK and due to continued success in securing prestigious projects now seek to add an experienced contracts manager to join our management team.
The position of contracts manager holds responsibility for managing flooring contracts nationwide which includes supervision of labour and the delegating of tasks accordingly. Financial budget supervision and ensuring the cost-effectiveness and value for money of contracts are amongst other key tasks.
Applicants for this position should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients, suppliers and our labour force.
An ability to research and adapt quickly to changing market trends and should be able to work well as part of a team.
There will be an amount of travelling involved, including staying away from home on occasion and you will need a flexible approach to working hours.
An excellent package awaits the right candidate!
Other required skills:
* To be competent with information technology
* Technically proficient
* Handling internal work relationships
* Networking, communication
* Prioritising and working independently
* Organisation and planning
* People management and staff supervision
* Confident, professional and flexible,
* Team player
* Energised and able to multi-task.
Salary circa £30,000 + (company vehicle)