Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
£30,000 to £40,000 + company benefits
Monday to Friday: 09:00am to 17:30pm
Due to continuous growth and success our client who are one of the UK’s most successful and respected law firms are looking to increase the employee count within their office in Liverpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career as a Legal Trainer.
About the role:
* Devise and deliver legal training in line with the Training Policy in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered.
* Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and contribute positively to the team performance.
* Provide feedback reports on activities or risks identified to the FRU Academy Manager on a weekly/monthly basis, or as required.
* Monitor training evaluation feedback to ensure a continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Design, prepare, facilitate and/or review all areas of the training to meet the needs of the business, including amending all training documentation as and when required, in accordance with procedural updates, systems changes and legislative and regulatory guidelines.
* Keep up to date with developments with company systems, practices and procedures.
* Support the business in providing quality and meaningful training data in line with the Training Policy.
* Liaise with the FRU Academy Manager following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs.
* Actively promote and represent the Quality Assurance Department throughout the whole business and externally.
Experience & Knowledge:
* At least 8 years’ experience in the conduct of personal injury litigation.
* Experience and expertise in areas of Portal, Fast Track and Multi Track claims.
* Experience and knowledge of Defence work and Serious Injury claims.
* A high awareness of other relevant areas of regulation and/or statutory legislation affecting the industry.
* Ability to prepare and deliver training in a confident, creative and professional manner.
* Ability to interpret information, identify risk and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to meet business and department deadlines.
In return our client offer a competitive basic salary with an exciting benefits package.
If you require further assistance or help with regards to the vacancy please contact Michael Jackson, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd on 0161 238 9774 or apply through the vacancy for consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.