Stoke On Trent
£40,000 to £45,000
Time Recruitment Solutions are happy to be assisting a global leader within the Automotive Industry. Established for over 100 years within the UK, they are a household name and leader within their market.
Due to growth and expansion the business is now looking to expand and grow the Maintenance team and is looking for skilled and experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers who are have an electrical bias.
Permanent position responsible for providing comprehensive engineering service for a continual process manufacturing plant.
The successful applicant will have significant experience within the engineering maintenance sector and extensive knowledge of manufacturing plant.
They should also be capable of working unsupervised and meet the demands of the business through flexible working practices and additional shifts.
The person must demonstrate proven problem-solving techniques and affect a quality repair to ensure minimum machine downtime.
The person will be expected to contribute to improving the business through involvement in the companies’ progress initiatives and projects.
The person will also be expected to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Competent Dual-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Would consider strong electrically or mechanically with a willingness and ability to develop.
* Academically qualified to B-Tec or NVQIII minimum in a relevant discipline
* Demonstrate good knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic & pneumatic control systems.
* Working knowledge of PLC’s
* Experience working with electrical drives
* At least 3 years ‘experience in fault finding and problem solving on large scale automated plant with a proactive and logical approach.
* Self motivated and willing to learn and adapt
* Working knowledge of Health & Safety.
* Computer literate.
* Needs to be able to work unsupervised.
* Must be capable of working with vibrating tools and heavy components.
* High standard of verbal and written communication skills is required.
If you are an experienced and skilled Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias then please call Gary Gittings or Justin Tarrant at Time Recruitment Solutions for a private and confidential chat or simply click ‘APPLY’ to be considered.