Website Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd
MIG & TIG Welder (Nights)
£14.50 – £15.60 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a large and growing well established engineering firm based in Blackburn. My client is seeking to take on a welder on the night shift who can use both MIG & TIG.
The successful candidate will be required to…
* Ensure jobs are welded as required by the router and drawings and within the times provided and to ensure a high quality finish in line with company drawings and tolerances.
* Dress/Finish off parts to standard required for each job – selecting the correct tools and abrasive pads.
* Inspect work to drawings, be vigilant on quality and always query any doubts with your supervisor.
* Adhere to health and safety requirements and the safe operation of welding machines and tools.
* Work a reasonable amount of overtime when requested.
* Attend work on the shift times established by the employer and without excessive absenteeism or lateness.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
* Ability to interpret welding symbols and technical drawings.
* Knowledge of materials and their weldability characteristics.
* Knowledge of welding safety standards.
* Knowledge of welding inspection.
* Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
* Ability to use measuring equipment, including tapes, Vernier callipers, and squares.
If YOU or anybody you know would be suitable for this role then please apply or contact GARY immediately to discuss this role further.
You must sign in to apply for this position.